Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diecast Lil Red Express For Sale

Table Sayings Poem Reality

Refrain: Like father like son
Eater: Barty Crouch Jr. (no soul)

The small Barty had always been treated like his father. As if it was him. As if Crouch had offspring Bartemius assured. Descent like him. As if Young clone absurd. The major saluted him and he did not know who they were. At school he looked sideways, the son of ... what was his father at the time. His father liked to climb fast. Whether that would become Minister of Magic if your child is not giving him the win revenge against a father who loved him, that was not, he hoped it was as he wanted. Who insisted on closing our eyes to it.

had fallen into Slytherin, great honor, they descended from the Black (Charis's grandmother was born Black.) But he had gotten into strange groups that were formed there. Was a distant cousin Bellatrix Black, a girl who came out of Hogwarts when he came in first. By the time everyone wanted an alliance with Lord Voldemort, whose power and ideals convinced all clean blood. He remembered vaguely

Bellatrix Black, enough to recognize it. He had been on the platform 9 and three quarters. And now he saw before him, drill bits with a glance. Bartemius Crouch, junior. Look

stick from which this chip. Look at his father as a champion of Muggles and dirty blood. Fighter in full of the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters. This guy will be like his father. Like father like son.

If he knows that even if name has changed, this speaks well Bellatrix with her husband, is the same once saw on a platform. It has always been higher, eyes and black hair falls, Black blood and mind. All fan all the Dark Lord. Discussing it with her husband about it. Like father like son, like father like son. The two speak in front of him as if he did not notice it's there, that hears and that's not stupid. Unsure introduce Mr. Dark. Look who came on their own feet. Look who is the son of the son.

I'm not like my father. I hate you. I am not my father. Nor am his clone, nor am nothing of his own. He just put his name. And sperm. Let me prove myself.

If even called the same! Straw hair, freckles, is a boy and goes higher. Sure Hogwarts ended yesterday. Sure your daddy would be able to send. And he came. Are equal. Barty. Barty junior. Junior. Your little clone.

Let me show who's who here. If you try to do a little work, leave it. I'll come in, meddling in your business, I am pequeñoy slipped away and find the holes, I'm smart and clever. I know what it is and how to change. I get where I come. I know torture if you're worried about. I'll help, I'm not going to give up, either. I also admire the Dark Lord. I also fall into jail.

Look how he pleads with his father. Look at him begging him not to send him to Azkaban. The bat has been discovered that has evolved a splinter. Look how bad you feel. And look who then released. He leaves his wife for his son. And he knows what to do. Find the love, bring what you need. Learn how to help without thinking too much. Lead to Potter. And if not kill him, the most faithful of all subjects. Best of all the Death Eaters. Like father like son? Go now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment