Saturday, January 15, 2011

Poptropica How To Get To The Bulb

Redhead

sometimes tell me I'm a redhead, though I do not see often. I guess depending on the light, and watched my antepsados, I have a chance of appearing or red hair orange. Rd is a coloring and hair that always fascinated me, but usually comes added with white skin, freckles and easy to blush, for here he did not know many - or none. I said that in England must be more, because just by counting the percentage of redheads in a book of Harry Potter style, you see the amount. Now, as red for excellence, we have Ron Weasley, accompanied by his entire family (including Molly). As insurance for nine redheads (grandparents and uncles hair color are not listed). Another red, but now not see, it's Dumbledore. Described with a red beard, so a follows that tambiéna hair unless bicolor. Mundungus Fletcher is another red, plus many others that I can not remember, as Lily Evans, or someone else.
As I read in various places not to mention (or mention carefully), Rowling made the Weasley red hair, because it is a cliché of witches, because according to tradition, means bad luck or bad thing. Besides the poor are called weasel and live in a burrow. They are the prototype of a poor family, poor sight and yet so kind ... I have understood, and verified by experience, that the choice of name and appearance in a character, you 're giving invisible but binding conditions. It is important, even more than the story itself. I guess Rowling see many redheads, blondes or redheads, but also puts their hair color to something that perhaps even she knows. Speaking of redheads
and English, let's move to Sherlock Holmes, Arthur Conan Doyle and Red-headed League, which, to rob a house, organize a shed and near the same area of London to all redheads who read the advertisements of priódico. And there are thousands and thousands, in droves.
As I conclude that the British also with blond, red hair. And they conquered Menorca, and there goes a part of myself, my red hair is due to the British. If my hair is red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment