Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Could Mean Dry Throat



write to escape reality. And then reality takes my pen.

I know they are literally meaningless words themselves, but they a hidden meaning. I have an example to illustrate my point averages: And is that I was deep in thought, hugging the polar bear, that bear enormous that I have in my room since I have memory. She was barefoot, with cold feet on Frant Madrean and supported on a cabinet door, back to the window, his back to the door, against reality. And as if it came at the wrong time and wrong place, a message to the mobile me back to the reality of my habitaciĆ³ny the thoughts in my head is vanishing. And my first thought about all this is "Oh, the reality exists"

I can not lock me in the depths of my be because I have to pay attention to reality. Someone told me recently that he was more sad lately. And I've forgotten who. But every time I think I look back on that voice, I hear but do not recognize. I do not see his face or features of that person or know who it was, but I remember it. Because that person has been able to see what I had seen.

come to think of how low he has fallen my thought, my humor, my smile ... Coming to believe that I'm still the same when a change is operated on my ... To come and say hello, am I '... I am no longer "me" to dry, now I must be something different because I missed a lot of people and I had to reach those who have not learned to appreciate about my blindness. And blind feelings. And I miss one, I have come to appreciate another ... Every time I

approaching the second part of my name and it reminds her aunt that comes the name. And I'm undecided on whether to stop thinking that I am "me" and start signing Gui ...

And is that the names make us one way, and the people around us too, and the treatment of those people too. And every thing is a symbol of life, a symbol to try to find.

And so I write. To escape from my comeduras coconut and abstract everything so you have to pass someone. Why get into the skin of another person makes me forget that I am another. And reading is also helpful. But I was talking about writing. And every time I start to escape reality is when I write.

But I actually removed the pen.

- Small
relevant curiosity I wrote long ago, back in November 2009. Small curiosity that still holds true. Anyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment